What have you eaten today?

Options
I thought this forum is all about exercising and stuff. I almost left the forum but then found this food discussion place. I dont only love to eat food, I love to talk about it too. So my first thread is what have you eaten today so far. I will start:
Morning around 7:00 Chocolate Milkshake, 4 Breads with crumpy, 3 Banana, 1 Mango, 3 Omlettes, Butter and Jam with 2 bread, a cup of coffee. (Ate at home)
Around 10:00 3 butter naan, butter chicken, half tandoori chicken (very small chicken), 1 coke bottle, Ice cream, 2 slice of blue berry cheese cake. (Ate at restaurant)
So what have you eaten so far. I will continue my list when the day goes by.

Replies

• ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Today? I'm at my mom's house so it's not my usual, but
    Morning: Oatmeal with dried fruit and nuts, coffee w/International Delight creamer
    Lunch: Turkey and swiss cheese on Orowheat Steel Cut Oat bread with tomato
    Dinner: Digiorno pepperoni pizza and a huge salad
    After-dinner treat: Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Truffle Bar (2 squares only!)
    Tomorrow, eleven hour drive back to the Bay Area- so my eating will be completely out of the norm.
  • Ghasssan1993
    Ghasssan1993 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Today? I'm at my mom's house so it's not my usual, but
    Morning: Oatmeal with dried fruit and nuts, coffee w/International Delight creamer
    Lunch: Turkey and swiss cheese on Orowheat Steel Cut Oat bread with tomato
    Dinner: Digiorno pepperoni pizza and a huge salad
    After-dinner treat: Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Truffle Bar (2 squares only!)
    Tomorrow, eleven hour drive back to the Bay Area- so my eating will be completely out of the norm.

Cool
  • GoodWitch130
    GoodWitch130 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten yet. I eat at night at 6-7pm.

So mine looks like this:

Breakfast: Coffee
    Lunch: Coffee
    Dinner: Some sausage, with homemade baked fries and vegetables with cheese sauce.
    Dessert: 2 cookies. :)
  • Ghasssan1993
    Ghasssan1993 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

So mine looks like this:

Dinner: Some sausage, with homemade baked fries and vegetables with cheese sauce.

You really hate food dont you. How is that even possible.
    You should eat more. Its bad for your health.
  • GoodWitch130
    GoodWitch130 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

So mine looks like this:

I don't hate food. I love food. Too much. This way it's easier to control my eating. And I eat all my calories in one go. Feasting like a queen thank you very much.

And intermittent fasting is not unhealthy. It's an ancient practice. It doesn't work for everyone, but it does work for me. :)
  • tiny_clanger
    tiny_clanger Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Today I have eaten
    A green monster smoothie
    A flapjack out of my graze box.

About to go to yoga, then will have some huel with blueberries and a banana for lunch then round off the day with sausage hotpot. Yum!
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It's still early, but today so far i have eaten 2 eggs, some cottage cheese, an apple and drank a cappuccino.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Slept in so I've only had breakfast. Microwaved a small white potato and topped it with 1/4 cup (56g) cottage cheese, 30g chipotle in adobo diced, and a couple fried in 1 tsp olive oil over easy eggs.

I bought a small ceramic coated skillet since I hate anything Teflon and this is the first I've used it. I only owned cast iron before this. I was impressed at the eggs sliding out so easily. Crepes here I come! Maybe dinner if I can figure out a nice savory filling.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Black beans with hot sauce, V8

Lunch: Curry with tofu and broccoli, peanut butter mousse

Snack: Coffee

Dinner: Marinated eggplant pasta salad, butter lettuce with apple cider vinegar and chili paste
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I had a large breakfast today (for some reason lately I'm hungrier in the morning than the evening, and tend to eat the most calories for lunch and a light dinner).

Anyway, breakfast was around 400 calories, but lots of food: 2 egg omelet with zucchini, spinach, onions, and feta, with a somewhat weird mix of kimchi, radicchio, tofu, and blueberries on the side.

Haven't eaten any other meals yet.
  • tag624
    tag624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    A cellucor whey protein shake w/ fair life milk
    Half of a lenny & larry double chocolate cookie
    choc mint fiber one cookie
  • tag624
    Options
    I just realized all of that was chocolate :smile:
  • tag624
    Options

So mine looks like this:

I don't hate food. I love food. Too much. This way it's easier to control my eating. And I eat all my calories in one go. Feasting like a queen thank you very much.

And intermittent fasting is not unhealthy. It's an ancient practice. It doesn't work for everyone, but it does work for me. :)

IF is actually healthy...and like she said it works for her
  • derkin2005
    derkin2005 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Breakfast Whey protein shake and a quest bar
    run 4.25 miles
    lunch two "burritos" Low carb tortillas ground sirloin with brown rice maybe 1/4 cup dry
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I had to grab something on the fly this morning, and haven't gone shopping yet this week, so sadly it was McDonald's (fruit & maple oatmeal, Iced coffee, and a strawberry pie). Lunch and dinner will both be better, as I brought some leftover beef stew for lunch, and I'll have a salad for dinner.
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Getting your calories when it works best for you and how you like to it is absolutely the most important thing. When you take in your calories doesn't matter overall.

My diary is always open so you can always see what I eat.
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Today, thus far I have eaten an hard boiled egg and sugar snap peas.
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Snack will eat 100 cal yogurt, lunch hard boiled egg, sara lee 45 cal 2 oz turkey sandwich, 200 gm pear, 200 gm apple.
  • RobD520
    RobD520 Posts: 420 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Breakfast: Two eggs over and 2oz sliced ham over 1/2 cup of bulger wheat.

Lunch: 6oz meatloaf: 1 tiny baked potato plain, fresh green beans, and butternut squash

Planned Dinner: Pistachio Encrusted Salmon, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Acorn Squash, 1.2 cup
    quinoa

I will likely eat an apple, and maybe 1/4 cup nuts as a snack if needed.
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Slice of brown bread and peanut butter. Cup of herbal tea no sugar, no milk.
    Snack: Apple, cheese and crackers
    Lunch: Fruit salad (3 cups)
    Snack: Hummus, cracker, small cheese wheel.
    Dinner: Eggplant parmigana