Progress Pics- had 15lbs and lots of toning to do!

Options
Wanted to share some progress pictures and try to provide some encouragement to those who are stuck on the last 10-15 pounds. Weight wise, when I started this year I was at my heaviest since freshman year of college and was clinging to the last 10 pounds of baby weight from my 2.5 year old... enough was enough!

I am getting married in September and wanted to look and feel my best, so I started by religiously tracking my food and getting used to portion sizes by weighing, measuring etc and did the 30-day shred 2X, followed by a twice a week bootcamp with a local fitness center. I workout 2x a week now and watch what I eat still, but I am coasting into toning at this point and have never felt better. My body fat and measurements also dropped significantly- lost 2+ inches everywhere, but most significantly my hips. Can't wait to try on my wedding dress :)

wjyz69.png

2hgfsw8.png

2nsuvk6.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!