Sometimes it's the smallest thing!

_SpeshK_
_SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
I just wanted to share something kind of funny.
A month or so ago, my seatbelt did that "twist around and get stuck where it is" thing.
You know what I'm talking about? Somehow it gets twisted in the actual buckle part and unless you take like 20 minutes out of your day to try and pry it out, you're screwed. THAT thing.

So when it happened, it was kind of tight where it was stuck, so I made an opportunity out of it. I was thinking, "HM, an excellent way to gauge weight loss!" because it would take me a few seconds to get it in the clasp, with it being stuck in the one position.
A few weeks later, I have no issues getting it on and it is even a little loose! I mean obviously I get on the scale every week and this month I think I've lost about 8 lbs, but it's exciting to see it translated into HIP size! :)

Just a tiny bit of encouragement :)

Replies

• gamecock
    gamecock Posts: 36
    lol.......:laugh: Congrats!!
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    That is when I actually knew I was shrinking in places, when the seat belt wasn't cutting off my circulation every time I put it on! Now I like putting it on because it is easy and there is even room to spare. I will be interested in seeing how easy the airplane seatbelt will be to put on the next time I fly.
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    That is great! You know we all have to give ourselves more credit for our success!! I am glad you posted this. Good job and keep it up! Proud of you!!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Thanks! I love it!
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    I love hearing about small victories! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!