Just started again - with Slim Fast :)

Options
1MandM1
1MandM1 Posts: 87 Member
Hi, I've just got back to this site after giving up on my last attempt to lose weight. I'm now trying Slim Fast and I'm looking for some friends who are also doing it :)

Replies

• cecilomar
    cecilomar Posts: 1
    Options
    You will not find a lot of people in this forum that do Slim Fast because is not really a good way to go. I do it mainly because I am in the military and I have no control over what's for lunch when I am away from home. In my case, I replace some of the meals I can't get away with. For example, in about 10 minutes they will serve (a not very lean) steak with all sort of stuff that I should not eat but I will replace with a shake and some fruit instead.
  • JenJones1985
    JenJones1985 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im doing it!!

Im concerned though about the number of calories Im getting as Im supposed to have 1200 nbut today for example I only rack up 935!

How are you getting on with it?

I dont have a lot to lose but its not going anywhere so Im using Slim Fast to get the ball rolling. I also think it's good because I'm not really in to breakfast but it's important so having a shake ensures you get breakfast but its not too much!

Jen x