Looking for buddies. 40lb

Options
This is my 3rd time around on here and this time it is a complete lifestyle change. Excited about it, but could use some support and to support others. Who wants to go this journey too?

Replies

• noevalleygirl
    noevalleygirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started for the 3rd time around too this week. I'm hoping that this will be it for me. I've lost many times before & then just gained in back. I'm doing shakes in the morning, 2 healthy snacks & then salad during lunch. Cheat days on Sat/Sun. It's very hard but, I'm really determined to make my new diet become a lifestyle change this time. Exercise to follow once I get used to eating 1250 calories/day. :)
  • notcorky
    notcorky Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is also my third time around. I also recently found out I'm hypothyroid. I'd love some new, active friends. Not just hitting the like button friends - but sharing experiences and asking questions kinds of friends :smile:
  • Onamissionforfit
    Onamissionforfit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • here_once_again
    here_once_again Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me also!! I could use all the help I can get.
  • marybiske
    marybiske Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also looking for some good support in my weight loss journey. :smile:
  • k8ball3
    k8ball3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    notcorky wrote: »
    This is also my third time around. I also recently found out I'm hypothyroid. I'd love some new, active friends. Not just hitting the like button friends - but sharing experiences and asking questions kinds of friends :smile:

Almost exactly what I was going to say!
    I've never joined the MFP Community before, but I have found a lot of motivation by looking through threads. Time to get involved and make things happen! I started the 30 Day Shred last month, have missed a few days here and there, but I am trying my darnedest to see it through! We could all use support and motivation--feel free to add me!
  • cblack8
    cblack8 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends on here! Feel free to add me as well!

@k8ball3 I absolutely love the 30 Day Shred! I've done a lot of Jillians workouts and that one, Ripped in 30, and 6 week 6 pack are by far my favorite. It's okay if you miss a few days, rest is good for you as long as you keep on going!
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I dont know how many times ive tried but this time is working already lost 86 with about 60 to go if you would like you may add me
  • susanna3220
    susanna3220 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi congratulation on your anazing weight loss ! I would like to "add you" but may need some help to figure this out
    Take care Susanna
  • jcortrightreeping
    jcortrightreeping Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am just returning as well. I lost 57 lbs and have gained back 20. Ugh. Going to try hard to stick with it this time!
  • alliesto
    alliesto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support too! If you'd like to add me that would be great :)