What are your favorite "bad" foods?

Options

Replies

• MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    my favorite 'bad' food (bad as far as i know i will go over on my daily calories, like tripple my sugar intake and end up with a crappy night sleep) is boston market's sweet potato casserole. its over 400 calories alone for this side and i cannot eat boston market chicken takeout without it and the mash potatoes. We use to stop there once a week, sometimes two but, now its maybe once or twice a month.

• 592jmac
    592jmac Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's ice cream and Chinese takeaway.
  • jcorl0913
    jcorl0913 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything not considered "clean" lol
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Nachos. So many nachos.
  • Abriellefulton
    Abriellefulton Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Macarons
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Big bag of Ruffles chips and dill pickle chip dip. Mmmmmm .
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    mjwarbeck wrote: »
    Big bag of Ruffles chips and dill pickle chip dip. Mmmmmm .

yummm... when i was a kid i would chop up dill pickles and then put one on a ruffles chip and take a bite ha a piece of pickle for each chip
  • kwohl
    kwohl Posts: 58 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Cheese, wine, bacon, bread, dark chocolate....anything with butter
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I'm not a believer in "bad" food, but alcohol leads me to make poor choices. It used to be in regards to men, but now it's regarding food. The former was much more fun than the latter.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Sushi, pizza, authentic spicy Buffalo wings, Chinese takeout, and Doritos.
  • bonforyou
    bonforyou Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good pizza, Mexican food and cheesecake!
  • SeptemberFeyre
    SeptemberFeyre Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This time of year it's any kind of Cadbury egg--the small ones with the crunchy shells, the bigger ones with creme or caramel filling. YUM!
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Pizza, spinach dip with crackers, doritos, cold cut, ketchup chips, salty stuffs!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Ben&Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream, pancakes, chocolate croissants, brownie batter donuts at Dunkin donuts, basically chocolate ice cream or pastries of any kind...zero control.
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sour patch kids. Ghirardelli milk chocolate and caramel squares. Brownie sundaes. Cheese. So much cheese. Give me all the cheese.
  • veggiecanner
    veggiecanner Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yeserday I went to a buffet for my birthday and was able to eat salad and the other low calorie food so I stayed mostly within my calories. i think truley my favorite foods are veggies. I like a peice of chocolate once in a while. But I could live with out it with no problem.

• janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Lindor chocolate, jelly beans, ice cream, cinnamon buns, Oreos, meringues and my one non sugary favourite; warm chibatta bread covered in butter.
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    Sushi, pizza, authentic spicy Buffalo wings, Chinese takeout, and Doritos.

Sushi is far from a bad food??? Low fat, high protein...I always opt for sushi when I am out and need to eat. Chinese...guess that depends on what you are ordering. As an aside, last time I was on vacation in China, I don't think I ever ate as much food in general but specifically vegetables...and I lost a 10 lbs over the month.
  • labellavive
    labellavive Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A Wild Willy's bacon cheeseburger, but any right cooked cheeseburger is my weakness.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Wine, chocolate, cakes, pies, and salty chips.