Odd question maybe...Any trainers in here

Options
mel_the_shell
mel_the_shell Posts: 48 Member
edited March 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
I would love if I could get some helpful hints for workouts.

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Odd question maybe...Any trainers in her

That is an odd question.
  • mel_the_shell
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    Odd question maybe...Any trainers in her

That is an odd question.
    Lol oh well!

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I think you're going to have to be a little bit more specific. Like what are your stats, what are your goals, what type of workouts?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Yes, there are quite a few trainers here in this forum. Not me but I'm a BeachBody Coach so I can sell you lots of useless crap you don't need. Just ask me.

Seriously, just ask whatever question you want to ask if you want an answer.
  • mel_the_shell
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I think you're going to have to be a little bit more specific. Like what are your stats, what are your goals, what type of workouts?

Mainly for weight loss first then maybe toning.
  • mel_the_shell
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    Yes, there are quite a few trainers here in this forum. Not me but I'm a BeachBody Coach so I can sell you lots of useless crap you don't need. Just ask me.

Seriously, just ask whatever question you want to ask if you want an answer.
    Awesome! Thanks!
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Weight loss, go on a 20% under tdee deficit. MFP probably has you on this already.

Toning isn't a thing. If you want to build muscle cut down to a lowish body fat first, then go in a bulk, then a cut.
    It may take quite a bit of research, but all the answers are here, and you have time while you're on your diet.
  • mel_the_shell
    Options
    Weight loss, go on a 20% under tdee deficit. MFP probably has you on this already.

Toning isn't a thing. If you want to build muscle cut down to a lowish body fat first, then go in a bulk, then a cut.
    It may take quite a bit of research, but all the answers are here, and you have time while you're on your diet.

Thanks dear I appreciate it! And you're right I need to do some research.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options