Looking for addiction success stories

Options
senecarr
senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
I was wondering if anyone would share their success stories at losing weight viewing themselves as addicted to food, particularly viewing themselves as addicted to certain foods.

I'd particularly like picture successes.

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I would also be very interested to see the pictures of those who claim to be addicted to certain foods ( I particularly would like to see some sugar addiction pics)
    Since so many here are " addicted to sugar" I think this topic could be very interesting.

:smile:
  • senecarr
    Options
    I would also really like anyone that feels themselves a victim of the food industry, higher palatable foods, the diets of others people around them, or such that has managed to successfully lose while maintaining that attitude?
  • alanjreed
    alanjreed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    I would also really like anyone that feels themselves a victim of the food industry, higher palatable foods, the diets of others people around them, or such that has managed to successfully lose while maintaining that attitude?

"Victim of the food industry"? , No one has forced anyone of us to eat any food. I believe that for anyone to be successful, and I mean truly successful in the long term you have to accept accountably for the choices you made. Otherwise you will just fall back into the same trap.
  • senecarr
    Options
    alanjreed wrote: »
    senecarr wrote: »

"Victim of the food industry"? , No one has forced anyone of us to eat any food. I believe that for anyone to be successful, and I mean truly successful in the long term you have to accept accountably for the choices you made. Otherwise you will just fall back into the same trap.

I didn't say I was one. I'd like to know if anyone who feels they are has managed to lose a fair amount of weight and has a success story and picture to share.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm addicted. I literally need it to survive. I guess I'm addicted to water too. :(

Did you know that 100% of people that eat food and/or drink water will die? True story.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Please post on topic in this category; the purpose of this category primarily for members to update your progress, share success stories and celebrate your victories. Please be sure to post in the appropriate forum; topics that are off-topic will either be removed or moved to the appropriate topic.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!