Need friends 70lbs

Options
Carshenap
Carshenap Posts: 7 Member
Hey starting this journey for the 50th time! This time it's for health reasons, which means it has to be done!! Could use some help!

Replies

• dhawk2196
    dhawk2196 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :)
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    B) Good luck!! Add me as a friend if you like!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    70lbs is my goal too! Sent you a friend request :smile:
  • tjburge80
    tjburge80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! :)
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 75 pounds - I'm down 17 already, so you can do this! Feel free to friend me if you'd like!
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have almost 100 to lose, so feel free to add me if you'd like. It's always easier to get down the road when you share it with those going to the same destination. :)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70lbs also. Add me!
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I've just been diagnosed with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, so it is imperative that I lose the weight and keep it off. My food diary is open as well. I need to lose around 100lbs.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I posted this a couple of times and it seems relateable to you too so here's a quick snippet of my journey

I became a member in Sept. 2012. I've been on and off for years. My highest weight about 220lbs I'm currently at 158. My lowest was 149 that was May 2014- So almost 2 years ago. Got away from this site got back up to 171 this past Novemeber so I'm back...
    So a few pieces of advice. There will be bad days, bad weekends and even bad months. The scale can be your friend and your enemy so don't focus on that alone, focus on NSVs (non scale victories) like your pants aren't as tight! You don't have to exercise like a madman, you will learn to make better choices and you gotta do this for the long haul. Be patient and remember this isn't a reality show, this is your reality. :)
  • pelwell66
    pelwell66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have started this track a few times now, But I have found the 'going public' here rather than doing it quietly in the background has motivated me. Not least because you all know when I don't meet my targets! So feel free to add me ( and that goes for anybody really) and give ME a hard time when I close and DON'T go under on my cals.

Good luck girl. Be great.
  • trinty425
    trinty425 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose....add me!
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 68 additional pounds. Add me if you'd like! :)
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :smile:
    I started my 75 pounds weight loss Jan 12th. I am down 20.8 as of now.
    The more positive encouraging friends, the better !
    :wink:
  • Shutch9033
    Shutch9033 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 170 pounds total, but 70 is a great interim goal for me - so I'm with you! I promised cardiologist yesterday that I would lose 30 by my next 6-month visit.
  • bcetrero
    bcetrero Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 75 pounds
    Add me ;)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    One day at a time! Its a fresh start and a Whole New WHY. Good food is your friend. Welcome!!! You can do it!
  • davefromsask1
    davefromsask1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Lost about 27lbs of 100lbs so far. Feel free to give me an add!
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I have 140 to lose so far 86 down you may add me
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me i'm always looking for more committed and motivational friends.
  • caroandjemy
    caroandjemy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was at 220 and now I'm at 207 I hope to lose another 70lbs. Add me I love seeing anyone who wants to make a change