A little letter to you...

SoldierDad
SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Good evening my darlings. I was just thinking about you and wanted to take a moment to say I am thankful for you. God has blessed the world by having you in it. The sweetness and kindness in your really shines forth and that is so precious. That is worth more than any weight loss. The love in our heart is what matters most and how we use that love to serve others and God. And you are a true example of that. But let me also say that i am so very very proud of your journey to become healthy. When ppl doubted you, you persevered. When you slipped, when you fell, you got back up. That takes real courage. You have always been beautiful and you are special beyond words but all this new found confidence really fits you well. Everyday you grow stronger, more beautiful and just closer to who God wants you to be. I treasure you and so does the Lord. Keep doing what you are doing. Your amazing and truly a gift to us all. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Love and blessings my dear friends,

Ed
God bless you!

Replies

• Kelseykim
    Kelseykim Posts: 19
    God Bless You
  • HeatherBurke
    HeatherBurke Posts: 147
    Your posts always give me goose bumps
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
  • Skinny100
    Skinny100 Posts: 77
    God bless you, too, my friend! God is truly amazing!
    There is no power, and no might except that which is with God, the One, the undivided, the All-Powerful, the All-Merciful, and all praise is due to HIM!!!
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    That was truly beautiful:sad: . And after the week I've had this week, it's exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you so much for dropping those kind words into our hearts. May God bless you :flowerforyou:
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Your sweet letters always bring tears to my eyes, Ed. Much love to you. :heart:
  • You are so awesome Ed! Thank you :smile: :heart:
  • Love it Ed. Thanks for posting that :)
  • mom2mykiddos
    mom2mykiddos Posts: 50 Member
    Thank you for the sweet letter. You truly are a Knight of God. God bless you!
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Love you Ed, your support is a great strenght to me and greatly appreciated. :flowerforyou:
  • Thank you, Ed! Love ya!!!!
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    :smile: I'm smiling because of you. :flowerforyou:
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Your posts always make me happy.
    Some girl out there is very lucky. =)
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Seriously, Thank you Ed. I needed to read something like that. You blessed my heart.
  • BrattyLori
    BrattyLori Posts: 101 Member
    Wow! How sweet!
This discussion has been closed.