Good workouts to do in short amount of time (like lunch break etc...)?

Options
2»

Replies

• yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I have 30, 45 and 90 minute Ashtanga yoga routines that I can use according to available time availability. I can touch on cardio, strength and flexibility in one session and work out any stiffness from sitting at a desk all day.
  • JollyHodgers87
    JollyHodgers87 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    yogicarl wrote: »
    I have 30, 45 and 90 minute Ashtanga yoga routines that I can use according to available time availability. I can touch on cardio, strength and flexibility in one session and work out any stiffness from sitting at a desk all day.

Awesome. Ashtanga is good stuff! Lots of stuff I can't do yet, but I love how it stretches out sore muscles but still gives you a good workout. I like vinyasa and bikram as well.
  • Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I come to work early, and have a selection of DVDs. Honestly, I'm not awake enough to exercise before I get here. I keep a mat, resistance bands and 1 and 2 lb dumbbells. I keep a complete set of clothes and towel for working out, plus recovery drink powder. I either use my computer at my desk or my portable DVD player in an empty conference room and do my thing, even if it's intense. Plyo, bodyweight and cardio exercises are best, since I don't need to use equipment. Quick change of clothes, and I'm ready to go!
    For lunchtime, it's a great time to do an ab routine or stretch.
  • wanderinjack
    wanderinjack Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Burpee tabata!