Baby fat at age 40?

Options
what kind of exercise will help me get rid of my 'baby fat' at my shoulders/underarm area in the front.. like I'm trying to use that fat for bigger boobs but it's a lost cause now... so it's just in my way lol! I've had this particular form of chub since i was a kid... ideas???

Replies

• elvensnow
    elvensnow Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Well unfortunately there is no way to spot reduce. The only way to lose that fat is to lose weight and lose body fat % until it decides to drop.

Also usually the first place you gain is the last place to lose (aka, the last place you gain is the first place you lose). So if you've had that fat your whole life it is likely going to be some of the last fat you lose. I can attest to this since I have had ginormous thighs my whole life and they are definitely the last place I have lost weight.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Upper body strength training helped me .. I'm 43.
    The trapeze might be worth trying to start. :)
  • buffermarie
    buffermarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • geekprincess858
    Options
    Continue with a combo of cardio and strength training. You should work on your biceps, triceps, deltoids, shoulders. I usually pick a day, two times a week to do just upper body. If all else fails, doing push ups are the perfect exercise!