Is There a Reason Why Women Don't Like Bald Headed Men?

Options
TheRoadDog
TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
what if he has a good heart and personality? I have been struggling with this

Replies

• becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Personally, personality is more important than appearance to me, but some women are more shallow.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Thank god I met my wife when I still had hair...for better or for worse right?
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Thank god I met my wife when I still had hair...for better or for worse right?

Meh..you and TheRoadDog both rock the bald. :p
  • _EPIC_
    _EPIC_ Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Researching.
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I just read in Men's Health that women love it. It's a "strong" look. It all comes down to personal preference.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I prefer my husband when he shaves his head, as long as the beard/goatee is there to balance it.
    Which I see you have ;-)
  • lillemeddy85
    lillemeddy85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I find bald man quite sexy actually.
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I would not refuse a date from a man because of his follicle situation. Some women (and men) make an immediate judgment from a glance and if you don't fit into that box, they move on. I've watched a guy's face as he's made that judgment about me and its tough on the ego but men that do this have saved me a lot of wasted time.

For me, someone that can make me laugh, that I have things in common with and someone that is kind is more attractive than anything. Women like this are out there!! I agree with above...you rock the bald.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    maybe they like to play with hair? bald is good for me, it can be sexy, its not about the hair, its about the man
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    They are super creepy!?
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the shaved bald head! Major sexy!!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    better bald then a bad comb-over or one of those ratty sew in toupees!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    when considering a man, i dont consider hair as a mitigating factor.

unless you have a bad comb over or mop on your head. whatever you have, own it.
  • AmandaOmega
    AmandaOmega Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks. I think that there are some shallow people out there, but there are also personal preferences involved, too.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    bald men are inferior. everyone knows this. women needs a strong veral man. not some baldy. its nature
  • Amazingday
    Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You are talking to the wrong women.... LOL Bald is hot...
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,136 Member
    Options
    My husband is almost bald and when I met him 53 years ago, I knew that he was heading in that direction; it didn't make any difference.
    As long as he shaves his face daily and doesn’t grow a beard, goatee or a mustache, or get a tattoo we are fine.
  • artlover47
    artlover47 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I don't care about baldness. It is neither a turn off or turn on. I think it just depends on what features a particular person finds attractive, just like some men like legs, or breasts, and some only like long hair on women. Some women check out men's butts, or arm muscles, and others could care less. Each individual has certain features on a potential mate's body that they favor more than others, and it varies a lot.
  • missyfitz1
    missyfitz1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I think completely bald is a great look on a man. When he is partly bald with hair just on the sides (the "friar tuck" look) it can be an aging look to me, but I feel like it's almost a confidence issue - like he's in denial or something. Also, a combover doesn't look good in my opinion, and carries the same confidence issue. But regardless of any of this, personality is much more important to me, and baldness would not be a deal-breaker.
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I think my biggest man crushes are muscular bald guys.