Cize or Gym

Options
I just don't know which one to purchase, get a gym membership or buy the cize DVD workout BY Shaun T . I've been trying to decide a whole week... Help, I would like to hear your review from the cize workout if you done it before!! TIA

Replies

• Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I personally would not go to the gym... I work nights and have a crazy schedule. But lots of options at the gym esp if they offer classes. Cize looks super fun and Shaun T looks pretty motivating!!

Tough choice!!
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I would never get a work-out video. I find them boring and just horrible.

That...and there are PLENTY of free ones online, so it's a total waste of money too. Check out 'Fitness Blender' they have awesome videos that are super easy to follow up on youtube.
  • wisegal1981
    wisegal1981 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the Cize dvd's for a little over a month now and they are fun. I just don't love the gym because it's boring to me. I added the weight loss Cize dvd's to my order and those are mostly what I do. I've only done the other ones that are mostly to teach you how to dance a few times. I can definitely tell a difference after a month of doing the dvd's and of course eating better foods.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 4th Week of CIZE and I love it. I've lost 4 pounds and many inches. Shaun T is a great teacher and motivator. But, it really depends on what you're looking for. CIZE is strictly a cardio workout. If you're looking to develop muscles as well, you may benefit more from going to a gym, or getting a different workout video. If you go to the beachbody website, Shaun T has other videos that are more for building muscle as well as cardio.
  • kristixo
    kristixo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I only workout at home. I lift heavy weights 3x/week and I do Cize daily. I hate cardio but LOVE this workout. It's a lot of fun. It really depends what your goals are. I would recommend to ANYBODY that will listen, that they lift weights but Cize is definitely a fun program that gets your heart rate up and makes you sweat!