Are you a runner?

Options
Hi! I've been using this app for a few months now and I'm finding it really useful and entertaining. I especially like that it is so social and that people can encourage each other through "likes", help and advice - so lets be myfitness-pals! My name is Karin and I'm a Norwegian, living and teaching (English) at a private school in Turkey. I'm married and have 2 kids, a teenager and a nine year old. The summer season starts early in Turkey and I only have a few months to get "beach-ready" :-) I have recently started running (jogging very slowly) and hope to connect with learn from more experienced runners out there.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I love running. I lost 100 lbs by my 40th and ran a half marathon to celebrate. Waiting for the roads to be safe (snow and ice) to get back at it again!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Runner here as well. Just recently started training for my second half marathon... and taking the training a couple steps past half preparedness to see if I want to sign up for a full marathon. :) Welcome, and hi! :flowerforyou: