Under eat

Options
2»

Replies

• kaylasaurus
    kaylasaurus Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am all about moderation - I wish I logged more consistently to show you. But I have been maintaining @ 96-98lb for around 2 years (started at 120ish) at 5'1 17%-19% bf and I don't cut out anything. I don't really pay attention to my macros anymore, I do make sure that I get "enough" protein to maintain my muscle mass, but I still eat "empty foods" every day. It keeps me sane and I like to enjoy food.
  • ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Don't under eat. Keep proteins at least 100grams a day! You may need more and you can eat that and not put on weight. It's not a race to see how little you can eat.

Basic nutrition of lean protein, complex carbs, (oats, sweet potato, and veggies) healthy fats from nuts and avocado plus similar whole unprocessed foods at your calorie needs and no more-and NO LESS than that 1200-1700 calorie deficit.

It's great when you consume no empty calories (sugars, fried, condiments) and still lose weight and eat real food!

A 1200 to 1700 cal/day deficit? Minimum???? My TDEE is about 1700 calories; a 1200 calorie deficit would put me at 500 cals/day; a 1700 cal deficit would put me at 0 calories per day.

Thanks, but no thanks, gonna keep losing weight how I have been. I'll take your empty calories, especially the sugars and fried, though.