Can I eat whatever I want, long as I don't go past 1200 calories.

Options
124»

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    scthomas01 wrote: »
    Why do you classify spaghetti and bread as crap? I eat pasta or bread every day and have no issues with weight

please tell me how i can eat pasta and bread everyday and still lose weight?? Lol..

I had two servings' worth of spaghetti last night, with a piece of bread. Stayed within calories. That's how you do it.

^^ absolutely agree!
  • Mystical64
    Mystical64 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    If I ate whatever I wanted at 1,200 cal, I wouldn't get much food and I would be hungry and probably eat the kitchen.

If you 1,200 cal of healthy food you will a lot more food and be satisfied. Probably wouldn't eat the kitchen. And you would probably feel better. Since I've made the life style change, I can't eat unhealthy food anymore. And if I do, I pay for it, ex..upset stomach, etc.

• Mystical64
    Mystical64 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    If you like spaghetti, try spaghetti squash. It's way lower in carbs than pasta and I seriously can't taste the difference. And for breads, I use mission carb balanced tortilla shells.

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Yeah, squash isn't spaghetti. I do eat a lot of yellow squash and zucchini and other vegetables though, just not for pasta substitutes. I like pasta. I don't have an issue with carbs, so that's not something I consider when I pick foods to eat.