Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge- Ninth Term

Options
13»

Replies

• tiamoreland
    tiamoreland Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Is there a way that I can get a notification for when the next term starts? I want to be able to go to hogwarts
  • freesiasun5
    freesiasun5 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Options
    Is there a way that I can get a notification for when the next term starts? I want to be able to go to hogwarts

If you fill out the application for this term you will get on the waitlist and get advanced notification of next term.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Just saw this and filled out application on the hopes to be considered for the next term. Fingers crossed lol b
  • poeticbriana
    poeticbriana Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I applied! I hope I get accepted!
  • claudiaxcu
    claudiaxcu Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    didnt know!! want to get in
  • tiamoreland
    Options

If you fill out the application for this term you will get on the waitlist and get advanced notification of next term.

I did fill out the application already... Should I fill it out again?
  • freesiasun5
    Options

No, you'll hear from someone. Once term gets started it just takes a little longer.
  • tiamoreland
    Options

No, you'll hear from someone. Once term gets started it just takes a little longer.

Ok thanks I look forward to my owl arriving hopefully soon!!!!
  • yourfavouritenoona
    yourfavouritenoona Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i hope i'll get accepted for next term. :blush: amazing idea!
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I applied. I think I am too late for this time around but if I read correctly above my application should be good for the next term.
  • freesiasun5
    Options
    mitsimr wrote: »
    I applied. I think I am too late for this time around but if I read correctly above my application should be good for the next term.

You will have to reapply for the next term, but you will be notified when that is happening.
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I look forward to it.