Pregnancy and Fitness

Options
Hello!
This is my first pregnancy and I was looking for other fellow moms to be to share goals, advice, and encouragement with. Please feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• djlebreton
    djlebreton Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am almost 6 weeks with my third. Due Oct 29th. I have lost around 105 lbs since I had my second (shes almost 3). So I am being cautious about gaining too much extra weight with this one. I gained way too much with my first two.
    Congrats on your pregnancy. When are you due?
  • julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashliwatts1,
    I worked out through my pregnancy. I can point you toward some awesome resources and offer some encouragement!
  • ashliwatts1
    ashliwatts1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I am almost 18 weeks. Due in August. Going to make for a hot summer I hear haha
  • djlebreton
    djlebreton Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yes that will definitely make for a hot summer indeed. My other kids were born in Dec and April so I have never had to be very pregnant during the summer except for this time.
    I am struggling with the first trimester right now. Before getting pregnant I ate very healthy and now I am struggling with morning sickness and simply just eating what I can stomach. But I am feeling very guilty for not eating the best. I hope it gets better.