Do you eat before and after a workout?? Plz need help

Options
2»

Replies

• babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good morning please accept my post with honesty and humility, for me not eating and losing weight due to stress anxiety and PTSD, became easy. So I study to learn how to live again through exercise and nutrition when I didn't eat at night as everyone our body goes into a fast when it's in the state it eats away at our muscles everything we've worked towards my belly fat yet remain the same. at time would decrease but my legs and my arms and my buttocks area where the first of all the deplete away. As I learn to eat again, I found that the many small meals during the day still allows me to lose the weight that I focus on when I go to the gym I want to have my metabolism already started so that eats away at the fat instead of the muscle that I have sought. eat in the morning starts metabolism gives you feel for a good workout these are key points get your metabolism started to start eating away at the belly fat instead of the muscles. Your body is the engine and the food is the energy that's going to drive it to work I've also learned that this food eaten correctly goes into muscle tissues that is made a drastic changes in my life. Yes I have suffered with anorexia any other questions please don't hesitate to ask strength thanks for listening

Thanks so much for this helpful info!! Due to my thyroid in always hungry and so I starve my self sometimes in the past. But now I eat and workout out more.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone!! What kind of food to you eat in the mornings?

one egg and four egg whites scrambled with veggies...a serving of oats with a Tbsp or two of peanut butter, coffee, and a low sodium V-8...sometimes a grapefruit too.

Yum!! I'm having 2 boil eggs with mash avocado on a toast! And a fruit

• Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Good morning please accept my post with honesty and humility, for me not eating and losing weight due to stress anxiety and PTSD, became easy. So I study to learn how to live again through exercise and nutrition when I didn't eat at night as everyone our body goes into a fast when it's in the state it eats away at our muscles everything we've worked towards my belly fat yet remain the same. at time would decrease but my legs and my arms and my buttocks area where the first of all the deplete away. As I learn to eat again, I found that the many small meals during the day still allows me to lose the weight that I focus on when I go to the gym I want to have my metabolism already started so that eats away at the fat instead of the muscle that I have sought. eat in the morning starts metabolism gives you feel for a good workout these are key points get your metabolism started to start eating away at the belly fat instead of the muscles. Your body is the engine and the food is the energy that's going to drive it to work I've also learned that this food eaten correctly goes into muscle tissues that is made a drastic changes in my life. Yes I have suffered with anorexia any other questions please don't hesitate to ask strength thanks for listening

Thanks so much for this helpful info!! Due to my thyroid in always hungry and so I starve my self sometimes in the past. But now I eat and workout out more.

None of it is true.
  • Wetcoaster
    Options

I am happy you have recovered but your information is false.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Wetcoaster wrote: »

None of it is true.
    Wetcoaster wrote: »

None of it is true.

Oh?
  • Wetcoaster
    Options
    " eat in the morning starts metabolism gives you feel for a good workout these are key points get your metabolism started to start eating away at the belly fat instead of the muscle" - Utterly ridiculous statement.

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

• babybellyfat
    Options
    Thanks I will check it out