Best food after workout ( losing weight)

Options
hafezalsayed
hafezalsayed Posts: 12 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I started working out 15 days ago and i do feel tired after working out alot. I am confused what to eat after work out ! Is the boiled potato agood choice ? Can you please refer to me a good healthy meal / vegetables ? Thank youu

And feel free to add me to motivate eachother !

Replies

• nicolemacdonald2013
    nicolemacdonald2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Protein
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I lift in the evenings and usually have dinner afterwards. I cycle during my lunch hour most days and then I eat lunch.

Your overall diet and nutritional profile is far more relevant than timing meals before or after workouts, specific macros before or after workouts, etc.
  • hafezalsayed
    hafezalsayed Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I lift in the evenings and usually have dinner afterwards. I cycle during my lunch hour most days and then I eat lunch.

Your overall diet and nutritional profile is far more relevant than timing meals before or after workouts, specific macros before or after workouts, etc.

Thank you for this information
  • FitnessPrincess9
    FitnessPrincess9 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A lot of people will say protein, but as a budding personal trainer I can tell you that the best thing for post workout is simple sugars, like fruit, juice, or sweet potatoes. These help aid in muscle recovery.