Well, I'm back to 178

Options
I started out two years ago at 205. I was at 163 last year at this time. My scale broke around summer and I got lazy. I gained weight obviously. I started losing after I got my Fitbit Aria around Christmas. I was 178 at the time. I've gone up and down ever since because I keep getting reckless. It's just hard sometimes staying on track. I'm sure some of you know how it is. :)

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Yep, I get this. Make a habit of logging everyday, rain or shine. See if you can make small changes in your diary. You are learning to eat this way for the rest of your life. Hitting yor goal weight doesn't mean you stop watching what you eat.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Yep, I get this. Make a habit of logging everyday, rain or shine. See if you can make small changes in your diary. You are learning to eat this way for the rest of your life. Hitting yor goal weight doesn't mean you stop watching what you eat.

+1

OP, congrats on success. Keep it up and the new habits will come along in time.
  • MaryLouiseHand
    MaryLouiseHand Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You still weigh less than you did so that is a positive. Find a program or diet that appeals to you. You've done great so far. You've got this!
  • djdavis75
    djdavis75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm literally in the same situation. Got down to 166 last fall. Went on vacation and fell off the wagon. Back to 178 this morning. Need to get my motivation back. Feel free to add me djdavis75.
  • thunder1982
    thunder1982 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yep, I got back to my 'normal' weight again last year. I have dropped about 13pounds since then but am struggling to get below 185pds again. Usually I get to 175 and stall and then creep back up cause I give up. I am just trying to stick with it and not gain again at the moment. I would like to drop some more weight but just cant find the motivation ATM. I've started trying to concentrate on fitness goals while not letting my weight creep up just to let my have a diet break but not get back to where I started from.