HIIT lovers!!

Options
I really enjoy the HIIT workouts that I am doing in the Turbo Fire series. Is there any other DVD's out there that are like that? I tend to get more out of the shorter more intense cardio.

Any favorites??

Replies

• chrissie828
    Options
    Combat is like that and I totally LOVE it!! How far into TurboFire are you now? I have one week left of Combat. :)
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for a few months now - but I am not following the set program because I am also doing Ripped in 30 and C25K - but I do them inbetween my other days. I really enjoy Turbo Fire - awesome workout.

I will have to check out Combat - thanks!!
  • JayVarys
    JayVarys Posts: 37
    Options
    I really enjoy the HIIT workouts that I am doing in the Turbo Fire series. Is there any other DVD's out there that are like that? I tend to get more out of the shorter more intense cardio.

Any favorites??

I've been doing Insanity for months now, It's great, a full body workout. I suggest you give it a try.
  • Jess830409
    Options
    I was thinking about giving Insanity a try - alittle intimidated I am not gonna lie - but it is all about a challenge, right??

Might have to just do it.

How long are the Insanity workouts?
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I also finished Turbo Fire and have incorporated it into my new routine that includes Jillian Michaels and strength training. I especially love the HIITs as a good warm up before I hit the weights. I am afraid getting bored, so I'm looking for others HIITs. I'm thinking about getting the new Shaun T workout , T25. Hoping to get some other suggestions.
  • Jess830409
    Options
    I also finished Turbo Fire and have incorporated it into my new routine that includes Jillian Michaels and strength training. I especially love the HIITs as a good warm up before I hit the weights. I am afraid getting bored, so I'm looking for others HIITs. I'm thinking about getting the new Shaun T workout , T25. Hoping to get some other suggestions.

I was wondering about the new Shaun T program. I will have to look into that.
  • CrystalBarzare
    Options
    The T25 workouts are only 25 minutes a day 5 times a week!!!:)
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've not tried turbo fire but OMG i tried a fitness blender 1000 calorie work out. It has like 30 min of HIIT in it. LOVED it so far. I only got a half hour in the first time lol. But i plan to keep attempting it until i can get through the whole video. They are on Youtube. There is a couple 1000 calorie work outs. one is 88 min and the other 84 min.
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I do the Fitness Blender HIIT workouts and I love it. I am on the 8-week program right now, and they incorporate some HIIT workouts throughout the week.
  • drojen
    drojen Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    bender fitness.com has all kinds on line videos on line of varying types and lengths. My cousin uses them all the time. She only has 30 minutes in the morning, so she finds them perfect for her to do.