1 year and 130 lbs down and still going!!! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• doodles21224
    doodles21224 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It has really helped me today. I have added a line that you cannot and that is I am too old to lose weight and exercise. I have a soon to be three year old granddaughter that I need to be able to keep up with so your success is now my inspiration. I have lost a little but I get frustrated when other health problems get in the way but I now know it is possible. Thanks again for sharing.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    OMG how awesome are YOU?!? GREAT job! Love the pics, especially the one with your son! :flowerforyou:
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey :flowerforyou: You look fantastic!
  • wmorrison1
    wmorrison1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    First off, CONGRATS!!!!! You look AMAZING!!! Thank you for sharing this, SUCH an inspiration for me and many others!!! GREAT job!!!
    :drinker:
  • SAH1906
    SAH1906 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wow. JUST WOW. Thanks for your story.
  • Bfitness123
    Bfitness123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! What an inspiration!
  • Brisenn
    Brisenn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing, and are such an inspiration!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for this post. It is truly inspiring and you are amazing
  • AnneMarieCaroline
    Options
    How wonderful!!! Many congrats and thank you for posting the story of your journey. I am just beginning mine and have about 150 pounds to lose. I have been looking at that number and throwing in the towel on an almost daily basis. Thank you for suggesting setting up goals as I go along, ones that can actually be met. I really related to your first couple of sentences. You're an inspiration to me. I will pray for your continued success.
  • hustona1
    hustona1 Posts: 14
    Options
    AMAZING! :D
  • joele54
    joele54 Posts: 19
    Options
    Kudos to you for losing the weight! Some may expect a quick solution for 100+ lb weight loss, but it takes time and dedication, and you have both. Congrats.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Wow just read your whole story this is what I need! You look great :)
  • angiinkc
    angiinkc Posts: 24
    Options
    You look amazing. I aspire to do the same.
  • Budgirl2455
    Budgirl2455 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Way to go . Very inspirational. You must be feeling really PROUD and rightfully so. Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • juicenewton1
    juicenewton1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love this story! You look happy, relaxed and fearless in the new photos. Way to be and stay strong!
  • ajominy
    ajominy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for all of the kind comments. I am so glad that people were able to relate to my post and received some motivation.

I did lose quite a bit of weight in a relatively short time but that is b/c my lifestyle allowed me to dedicate so much time to the gym and that is where my focus has been for the last year. I totally understand that not everyone is able to do that, but it doesn't matter...remember it's not a race and there is no time limit on how much and how quickly you need to lose the weight. Do what you can and be happy with what you do.

To those who feel that they want to throw in the towel at a plateau or even before they start just b/c the amount you have to lose is daunting....DON'T. You CAN do it! Surround yourself with supportive people and use them.

I am happy to answer any questions you have so please feel free to message me.
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    wow, you are inspiring! I lose my motivation easily although at least now I am convinced that I don't want to be getting fatter as I get older. I love the photo of your little guy fitting with you in your old jeans!!:)
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the inspiration my lovely! :D
  • graciepecie
    graciepecie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look soooo much younger!

Great job!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!