I ate my best friend's Starbucks Cake Pop, he doesn't know. How can I log it secretly?

Options
norie92
norie92 Posts: 115 Member
Yes, yes.. I'm a terrible person. I ate my best friend's birthday cake flavored Starbucks cake pop without telling him.

I want to log it without showing the evidence.

How can I do this?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Quick calories? lol
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Buy him another one?

You can quick add the calories.
  • norie92
    Options
    Hmm.. I wanted to get the sugar counted as well.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Such thievery.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    You have to pay some sort of penance.
  • norie92
    Options
    I'm such a scoundrel :( but it was sooo good
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I assume he has access to your diary here. Hopefully, he doesn't come across this post! I would recommend just owning up to it and apologizing. Offer some kind of penance. You will feel better and won't have to keep it hidden.

Alternatively, you could just make your diary private, but that will lead to questions. Quick add would be the best bet. I don't even track my sugar calories, I find it's irrelevant to my weight loss.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    Options
    This is a commercial product from Starbucks ? ?

Can't you just search the data base and find it - or find something similar and log that, will be close enough for a once off?
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Confession is good for the soul. Or you could just substitute some other sugary snack to keep the deception intact. How many carbs are in guilt?
  • jemhh
    Options
    If I were a cake pop thieving scoundrel I would create a recipe for Pilfered Pastries with a Starbucks birthday cake cake pop as the only ingredient in it and then log one serving.
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    If I were a cake pop thieving scoundrel I would create a recipe for Pilfered Pastries with a Starbucks birthday cake cake pop as the only ingredient in it and then log one serving.

You are an evil genius . . .
  • Michaelg235
    Michaelg235 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you made me laugh so hard
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Well if he has access to your diary, chances are that he can see the forums also so could come across this thread. That may make him stop and wonder " hey don't I have a Starbucks cake pop ?"
    BTW, they are like 1.90 so just buy him a new one and log the one you have consumed. Not that big of a deal.
  • norie92
    Options

Haha!! THIS! I will do this.
  • norie92
    Options
    :trollface:
  • jemhh
    Options

You are an evil genius . . .

:naughty:
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    norie92 wrote: »

Haha!! THIS! I will do this.

Unfortunately, I think the MFP recipe builder requires you to have two ingredients in a recipe. Solution: add a tablespoon of water as a second ingredient in your recipe.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Lol.... I keep coming back to read this hahaha waiting for him to catch on.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

<3 this.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Um...I know I'm an old lady but I think there's some sort of interweb googling machine and you might be able to find Starbucks nutrition info by using that.

But what do I know?