Need support!

Options
I am looking for people to hold me accountable and support me in this journey to better health. I have lost 55 lbs and have 20 more to lose and find it is becoming harder and harder to stay on track. I am hoping by tracking what I am eating and sharing it with other on the same journey that I can finally reach my goal weight. Anyone interested can send me a friends request.

Replies

• TashaaaKayeee
    TashaaaKayeee Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    What helps with my eating habits is meal planning! I have my whole day of meals planned ahead of time. & with my exercise adjustment it's nice seeing the calories I burned & that I have a few extra calories left over.
    Feel free to add!
  • clutchitalian
    clutchitalian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    id love too!! i admire your motivation!!!!
  • clutchitalian
    Options
    Hey there!
    What helps with my eating habits is meal planning! I have my whole day of meals planned ahead of time. & with my exercise adjustment it's nice seeing the calories I burned & that I have a few extra calories left over.
    Feel free to add!

absolutely i have a weeks worth of meals planned and cooked in advance....without that its verrrry easy to slip up and just eat whatever...
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    Feel free to add!

This is exactly what I do! Every night before I go to bed, I plan out my next day's meals and snacks. It helps a ton, because I can see the calories and watch and manipulate my macros and micros BEFORE I actually go shoving things into my mouth lol.

Big congrats on your success so far! Everyone always says the closer you get to your goal, the harder it is to lose, so definitely don't get discouraged! You can and will do this!

(P.S. - I'm adding peeps now, but if anyone in the future sees this, definitely add me!)
  • clutchitalian
    Options
    Hey there!
    Feel free to add!

This is exactly what I do! Every night before I go to bed, I plan out my next day's meals and snacks. It helps a ton, because I can see the calories and watch and manipulate my macros and micros BEFORE I actually go shoving things into my mouth lol.

Big congrats on your success so far! Everyone always says the closer you get to your goal, the harder it is to lose, so definitely don't get discouraged! You can and will do this!

(P.S. - I'm adding peeps now, but if anyone in the future sees this, definitely add me!)

i agree hun ;)....