any single parents?

Options
lisa9805
lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
any single parents just starting to navigate the dating world? it is so different then it used to be.

Replies

• doodieMama
    doodieMama Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Girl I'm with you! I'm terrified to date again, the section is not very promising. However I'm happily single and have my two boys that keep me active and company!
  • janellsosajs
    janellsosajs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The dating scene has definitely changed and not in a good way. You might as well stay single cuz there's no one worth dating these days.
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    lol I still have faith there is a good one out there

Right now I'm just taking care of me. I have tried dating sites and met a few and times have changed lol
  • janellsosajs
    janellsosajs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    lisa9805 wrote: »
    lol I still have faith there is a good one out there

Right now I'm just taking care of me. I have tried dating sites and met a few and times have changed lol

Right on! I've been doing the same. I think if I change the way I think, look, and how I feel about myself then hopefully I will attract the right person. Hopefully.... Good luck! :):)
  • myfavoriteyear
    myfavoriteyear Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi yeah single mom here too and I started dating again for the first time since my divorce 2 years ago. Dating scene is indeed very different. I already fell for someone hard and got burned. Now I'm back on just dating casually. I also want to work on myself and use this time for self-development but honestly it's hard to stop looking. Don't think I can hold myself to that right now.
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I am on the verge of separating. I will never date, at least until my kids are grown. I will never trust another man with my kids, so why bother?