Lost motivation :(

Hey guys!!!

I'm a fitness addict but for the past week I've lacked motivation it's giving me severe anxiety :( I've lost 15 kg over all and am staying at 68kg - I'm 169cm tall!! Wanting to loose another 5 kg and tone up! I know what I'm doing and how to do it but I've just lost motivation this week? I want it back!! Please tell me this happens to others! Need support and a good group of people to push me! Xx

Replies

• sarahhicks1990
    sarahhicks1990 Posts: 9 Member
    Also been craving sweets and giving Into temptation, usually my will power is really good! Not this week :( help!
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Hey Sarah I'm a total sugar addict I gave it up completely (I can't do moderation when it comes to sugar) a few years ago, gave into temptation about 6 months ago which sent me on a downward spiral, stopped eating good, stopped working out and gained 20 lbs so here I am back again. I don't have an answer to lack of motivation all I can say is we just have to "do it" cliche sis I know but it's the truth. I have forgiven myself for what I did and am working on moving forward and that's honestly all you can do. Make today better than yesterday complete your workout even though you may not want to, I'm sure once you get back on track you will fall back in love with the process. For today "just do it". You've got it in you, you know you do so get up and get moving!
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    It happens especially after hitting it hard for a while. Those weeks I usually just dial it down and do more walking.
  • HisRedAngel
    HisRedAngel Posts: 13 Member
    May I suggest getting a fitness watch? It helps you track everything in your life from sleep to Calories burned. This may help you stay motivated!
  • sarahhicks1990
    sarahhicks1990 Posts: 9 Member
    Thanks guys! This is why I love the community section of this app! So much support! I think I just have to "do it" like it or not and soon enough I'll be back on track!!

What are your guys goals?

Xx
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Thanks guys! This is why I love the community section of this app! So much support! I think I just have to "do it" like it or not and soon enough I'll be back on track!!

What are your guys goals?

Xx

Burn 1lb of fat a week any way I want, and properly fuel my body while doing it.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Doesn't matter if you don't want to. Put your shoes on and do the work you have planned. You just keep doing it, you don't need motivation you need a habit.

If it helps put on some new music, shake it up a bit. Do a different exercise. Just do something.