Hi I'm Andy(:

Options
My new lifestyle consists of gym, work and school... And Netflix lol. I hate to be that "new year new me" type of person but I started going to the gym this year. My goal weight is 180lbs but I'll take 199(i want to get out of the 200s). These past 2 months have been brutal.(soreness) But im not going to give up now! Not when I'm seeing results.. I haven't seen much results in my weight, only in my physical appearance and the amount of weight I can lift.
Tommorrow i am starting another new lifestyle choice... Meal prepping. Im going to make a weeks worth of chicken and rice(just starting with dinner) I hope to continue on this journey, go from obese to beast, and most importantly, continue living this way after I reach my goal. I don't know how long it will take, but I will do this!

Replies

• HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Meal Prepping has become an obsession of mine! You will love how easy it makes everything. Good luck with everything :)
  • andygvr96
    andygvr96 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks(: what kind of foods do you make? Know any good recipe's or any good websites with good recipes?
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    In my house we usually do baked chicken with paprika, sweet potatoes and broccoli. I've just gone vegan though so I've made a big batch of vegan soup along with roasted veggies to have throughout the week.
  • cute_n
    cute_n Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your plan and don't give up ;)
    Btw. I highly recommend chicken with honey and sesame.