How long does it take to see any results?

Options
2»

Replies

• smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    zerojunk wrote: »
    I noticed a difference just 2 days ago when I hit the 17lbs lost mark. That was the first time I looked in the mirror and said whoa, I really notice it now.

Same here...At 15 lbs, my old pants for fine. At 17lbs, I was pulling them up all day!

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,842 Member
    Options
    And I think it might depend on what size you started in. Subjectively, it seems like the smaller I got, the closer together (pounds-wise) the sizes were.

I'm your height, 5'5", and I remember distinctly buying new jeans in a size 12 at one point, then going back a month later & fitting an 8. I can't give you a specific time period for the earlier phases, but I know I started out in a 16 (womens, US) in April 2015, and I think it was somewhere around June or July to get from the 16 to the 12. (Sorry my memory isn't better!) Most of that time period, I was losing about 1.5-2 pounds a week, but slowed down later. I'm active, but this was mostly eating-driven - I've been active for a dozen years (while staying fat, until I fixed the eating :wink: ).

(If it matters: SW was 183. CW is around 121 - really a little less than I'd like, but not crazy given my bone structure. I'm wearing size 6 jeans now, but they're pretty loose - thinking I'm a 4 if not smaller.)