Accountability Partner(s) - I am new to MFP

Options
I am willing to help motivate anyone and am looking for the same. The ideal method for me would be daily (or as often as possible) posting of something like this:

Logged all food: Yes\no\reason
Drank 64 oz of water:Yes\no\reason
Ate to lose: Yes\no\reason
Exercised at least 30 min: Yes\no\Reason
Did something for your self: Yes\No\reason\
Share anything: success\struggles\motivation\what works\venting\ etc....
Weight loss: 185\185\159- #weight start\weight now\goal weight

I have used this as an accountability tool in another Food diary app. It worked well and was motivational.(I switched so that my FitBit would sync with MFP.) We also had challenges. For example loose 5 lbs in 4 weeks and we would buy ourselves something or treat ourselves to something.
I am willing to help motivate you in anyway. I am just sharing what has worked for me in the past.

A little about me: 38 years old,17 year old daughter, divorced, 4 dogs and a cat. I work full time, have a house to take care of, and try to stay active. My job however is sedimentary; I sit at a computer all day. My problem is that I give up sometimes when the scale isn't going down and am tempted to overeat. Exercising is not the issue, food is. I now weigh 185, would like to get to 159 and I am 5'9".

185\185\159

Replies

• Strive2BMe
    Strive2BMe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I added you already. I'd like an accountability partner like this as well. Helps to keep me straight.