how to excerise with a knee thats rubbing bone on bone? s

Options
Yes I was diagnosed after a year of not being able to walk without excrutiating pain...that Im bone one bone....tho due to an injections of lubricant i can now walk without 90% of the pain...but lunges and long walks are something I cant do without experiencing pain thruout the nite...am trying to stall knee surgery...any ideas??? Help??? my thighs look like blobs of pizza dough...its awful:) so after this first injection of a miracle cure....I need to get back to some sort of fitness after a year of doing the "beached whale" thing....please I would appreciate any advice...Im ready to go forward!! Went to europe last month to visit my homeland and my son and I was able to climb all the mountains and hills and dales...no prob...so now I know I can do it...need to go another 30lbs...help????

Replies

• pajouey79
    pajouey79 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i would recommend aqua aerobics of some sort.
  • LCaposey
    LCaposey Posts: 1
    Options
    Recently discovered the Arc Trainer at the gym....the swelling in my knee that I experience from simple walks is no longer an issue. And, my calorie burn on the arc trainer is significantly better than on an elliptical. In addition to the cardio, I find the Hip Abductor does a nice job where the fat never seems to want to melt