back round 6022!!!

Options
Hello, I'm coming back for the billionth time, would love new friends and support, and to be supportive as well. Working on recovering from an eating disorder without gaining a ton of weight back, just needing to get mind and body healthy to get thru my daily life. Right now I am allowing myself all foods in recovery because restricting foods puts me into a bulimia tail spin. I am interested in keto and intermittent fasting but not at the moment. Please no harsh judgement, I am taking one step at a time. Thank you and glad to be back.

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    One step at a time is a great idea!

I do have a suggestion. Rather than restricting certain foods or trying a specific weight loss method, try eating your foods in smaller portions and perhaps making different choices within your foods. Weight loss requires that you consume fewer calories than your body uses. You can eat your foods, in moderation, and still lose weight.

Get a food scale if you don't already have one to weigh your solid foods so that you can record your calorie intake as accurately as possible. Take a couple of weeks to log your intake without making any changes. You can then look back through to see where you might make small changes or different choices.
  • teets19771
    teets19771 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    How do I friend someone? It isn't letting me?
  • Be_Lively
    Be_Lively Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. Go to the menu (the 3 lines in upper left corner). Go to Friends, you will find the requests in upper right corner.

I also am back at it for the billionth time, so I relate with you on that!
  • teets19771
    Options
    Awwww thank u
  • teets19771
    Options
    Really could use some serious help and motivation