Calling all Marylanders!

Options
YogaRunner
YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
Do you Hate Cancer?
Do you like Wine and Chocolate?
Please join me, your fellow MFP pal, on Saturday July 17th from 6-9pm at Black Ankle Vineyards in Mt Airy Maryland for a fundraiser to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Let's put and end to blood cancer with wine and chocolate!!:drinker:

There will be live music, wine tastings and a full display of chocolate truffles for you to sample and purchase provided by Parfections (www.parfections.com) Ten percent of all chocolate sales will be donated to LLS.

I am providing complementary wine tastings for two to those who donate $25 to my fundraising. These tastings can be used the day of the event or any other day you want. There is no expiration. However, they must be purchased before the event as they will not be available the day of the event. Send me a note to coordinate getting your tasting card and making your donation.

As many of you on here know, I am training with Team In Training to run the Marine Corps Marathon in honor of my mother who has been battling Multiple Myeloma for two years with little success. I would be honored and very appreciative to you for supporting me in this fundraising event.

Obviously, the wine tasting event takes place in Maryland, but anyone can support me by going to my fundraising site at
http://pages.teamintraining.org/md/corps10/risaganel

Thanks so much. I hope to meet many of you on July 17th!!!
Risa:drinker:

Replies

• JennBennett410
    Options
    This sounds great! I am leaving for vacation the next day and cant join :(
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Darn! I would have loved to meet you there. We'll have to connect another time. Enjoy your vacation!