Any beach lovers out there?

Options
Anyone out there who lives on the beach or is beach / ocean obsessed like me? I live on the beach in florida and am hoping to get beach body ready for summer. Besides loosing some weight i am also looking to build strength and stamina so i can do more adventurous activities without struggling like scuba diving, surfing, paddle boarding, ect... Would love like minded friends :)

Replies

• guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I also live in a Florida beach town so I can relate lol. Theres not much I love more than the water!
  • jennybug328
    jennybug328 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I live in rehoboth beach, delaware and am def ocean obsessed and tryin to work towards that beach body! :-)
  • jasonmears75
    jasonmears75 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    South Florida water junkie here. Loooove the beach, paddle boarding, kayaking, scuba diving, the Keys...
  • beachgypsy2015
    beachgypsy2015 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Are any of you looking for MFP friends? Im in north florida on the emerald coast :)
  • emceeneal
    emceeneal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ❤️❤️❤️ the beach and excited each day is a little warmer...tybee beach in south Ga!
  • beachgypsy2015
    beachgypsy2015 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love Tybee island!
  • Gaz_Palmer
    Gaz_Palmer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I live at the beach in Western Australia. My life is surfing, padlleboarding and swimming with my daughters.
    :-) B)
  • Richard_DeLancey
    Richard_DeLancey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love, Love, Love the beach. Clearwater is one of my favorite places in the whole world...