Looking for an Accountability Partner!

Options
Please let me know if you would like to work one on one with me to support one another achieve our health goals. I am looking for someone who can commit to a 3 month period. After that we can re-access and go from there. I have set up a basic structure we can follow and am open to ideas and thoughts as well. If you are truly motivated and desire to commit to a 3 month partnership for your health, you are a perfect!

Replies

• amclain93
    amclain93 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! You sound like you're right where I am mentally (though going from your picture I think I've got more to lose) and I'm definitely open to a 3 month partnership, maybe longer if we're a good match!
  • swimrun70
    swimrun70 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my first post here. I came looking for new fitness friends. I've done 2-month challenges with IRL friends in the past that worked well. But none of them are available to do it right now. I'd love to try a 3-month one!
  • LisaLeeW45
    LisaLeeW45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability buddies too. :) I had some buddies back in 2013 and it was so helpful, but my buddies slacked off after several months and I ended up feeling like a bragger because I was doing so well and wanted to share my excitement with them. So our buddy system broke down. Then I started gaining again.
    I'm so ready to step it up again and stop this gaining.
    Have you ever read the book "Game On Diet"? It has some great ideas for setting up rules of accountability. I don't think the diet part is realistic in the long run, but there are some good ideas that they use for the game.
    I'm still at Weight Watchers, but I hate their new tracking site so I'm using My Fitness Pal instead.
  • Strive2BMe
    Strive2BMe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sure, I need every reason to stay on track. Add me if you like. Get with me on how you want to go about doing this afterward. Good luck!
  • Camish911
    Camish911 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use an accountability buddy! I've had several different people in the past be interested in that, but without fail they've slacked or stopped entirely. I'd be more than willing to commit to 3 months with someone who was equally committed.
  • DeeMoray
    DeeMoray Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like an accountability partner as well- I'm a 25 year old female and would prefer someone close in age and would also prefer to message through texting as opposed to this site. Message me if interested!