Goal to lose 10 pounds by 5/31

Options
I have been on MFP for 2 years, I have an amazing support group now but I thought I would find more! I fell off the wagon for a few months so my goal is to lose 10 pounds by 5/31. I have 25 more pounds to go till goal and I know it gets harder. I'm 5'2.5 and I have currently lost 120 pounds!

Replies

• nicolemariebrown21
    nicolemariebrown21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on the weight loss so far, that's amazing! I am on the same boat, I would like to loose about 15 pounds by 5/25. I'll be happy with 10 pounds but definitely means I have no room to play around with calories, and that may mean up my workout to be where I need to be. I currently weight 141 and had also lost the weight and was at 130, all I needed was 5 more pounds to be at 125, but gained it all right back. Crazy so close and fell off the wagon also.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I was at 125 and gained 5 pounds back! It was my new job. I worked 10 to 11 hour shifts plus traveled 45 minutes. Binge eating and not exercise became a thing for me to do!
  • skinnybiach
    skinnybiach Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in! I always gain ten over the winter and want to shed it before summer