Hello MFP world!

Options
Hey all,
I weigh over 320lbs. I want to be a mom and get down to about 180 before I turn 30.
I am the kind of person that puts others before myself, so I've sabotaged every attempt to lose weight in that way. I am very much in love with my bf of almost 7 years who is suffering from kidney disease and blindness as a result of out-of-control diabetes. I see what has happened to him and I don't want it for myself. The problem is that I'm his caregiver and his demands require a lot of my time and attention. I want to start my own meal plan but I'm so busy throughout the day that I barely ever want to cook dinner. I want to start an exercise routine but my schedule and routine is never the same. I have a lot of distractions at home and the gyms near me are expensive. I walk every day but its kind of gotten to a.point that I'm not really losing with it anymore since I pretty much walk everywhere anyway.
I guess what I'm trying to say is I need a lot of support and help staying focused and driven. I want to surround myself with people that understand what my goals are and are in a position to help me get there.
I'm super awesome and friendly, if that helps too.
Thanks for reading!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I started at 332 lbs and this community helped me lose over 100 lbs. Feel free to add me!