Anyone ever ordered Tank Tops from the Fitness Tee Co.

Options
I always see the tanks tops, and I was curious to the quality and sizing.

Replies

• jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a t-shirt. No tanks. I've worn it a few times and washed it. Quality seems fine. I feel they run a bit small. I would normally get a womens size large but based on their size chart I got an xl. It's snug for sure! The flowy tanks they offer might be looser though.
  • sbacon19802
    sbacon19802 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 8 of the tanks, they fit to size. I absolutely love them
  • blcarter
    blcarter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have ordered quite a few tanks from Fitness Tee Co. The quality is good, and their designs are fun, and while they make up for their awesome prices with the shipping and handling costs, they're still decently priced at the end of the day. ($6.99 shirt + shipping and handling at $3.98; that 6$ shirt now just cost you $11. And yes, the shipping goes up for each shirt you purchase, until you hit their "Free shipping on orders over $99" limit) I typically wear a large shirt; their large tanks are sometimes a little too snug after one wash/dry cycle for my liking, but then the XL is a tad bit too big. Nothing earth-shattering, it just sucks to be that "in-between" size. I still wear them and enjoy them. My one complaint, and probably the thing that will prevent me from ordering from them again is their shipping/wait time. They say 7-10 BUSINESS days just for the shirt to LEAVE their shop and get to the Post Office, and they squeeze every last bit out of that time frame. For example, I ordered two shirts back on the 19th. It's now the 28th and I just received an response from customer service stating that my shirts were being shipped today (but this was after reaching out to them twice). On the positive side of things, their customer service was unresponsive in the past, but appears to have improved immensely within the past month or two, and they are now very responsive to email. If you don't mind waiting about 3 weeks for your shirts, then they may be worthwhile to order from, but otherwise, you might want to save yourself the frustration.
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I order tanks almost without abandon at basically any site that yields a fun design. They are typically about the same across the board, but I also like my shirts to fit loose so I always order XL.
  • ashley52583
    ashley52583 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So I am here to tell you the truth. The quality of the T-shirts are awful they are super thin. I am currently working on getting my refund I just received them in the mail today and they are the worst shirts I have ever bought they do not run true to size they actually run super small so if people are telling you they’re true to size they are lying if they’re telling you the quality is good they are lying because the quality is not good.
  • momonmeltdown
    momonmeltdown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've ordered some of the best tops from a company called Gym Babe Apparel. They are comfy, true to size and the sayings are hilarious.

www.gymbabeapparel.com

if you want to check them out.