Motivation Level

Post your motivation level for today in terms of working out and why on a scale of 1~10. 1 being the lowest, and 10 highest.

Motivation Level: 10/10

worked out with a gym buddy and was able to burn 423 calories today. Diet is still in check.

Replies

• USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    10/10 today - in a crabby mood - its a gloomy day - a *kitten* kicking workout is just what the doctor ordered....
  • kelty412
    kelty412 Posts: 12 Member
    Didn't feel like it, but did a great spin class and loved it. Burned over 400 calories!
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    2/10. It's hot, humid, I'm tired and crabby, I don't usually work out after work. Generally speaking, I feel much more like being a whiney b!tch than going for a run.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    9/10 of. I am struggling to push myself to the next level. Close to 80lbs down total so far and really wanting to ramp up my game.
  • Coquette6
    Coquette6 Posts: 158 Member
    9/10 - After a weekend wedding and lots of good food (don't regret any of it!), I was eager to get back at the weights, especially because I was planning on bumping up my squat and deadlift to new personal bests. Knock off one point because I was a bit tired this morning, didn't sleep well last night.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    2/10. It's hot, humid, I'm tired and crabby, I don't usually work out after work. Generally speaking, I feel much more like being a whiney b!tch than going for a run.

Just to follow up. I just got done with my run that I had almost no desire or motivation to do.