Rained in

Options
So the rest of the week we're apposed to have thunderstorms. My "workout" is to push my daughter's stroller around the neighborhood (about 3 1/2 miles) so I need some in home alternatives.

Suggestions please!

Replies

• girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    How about a cover for the buggy? I live in Oregon. If we wait for sun, it can be s long wait at this time of year...
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Most indoor malls welcome people who go just to walk. They open their doors early for people to walk before the shops open.
  • winslowbrittany
    winslowbrittany Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How about a cover for the buggy? I live in Oregon. If we wait for sun, it can be s long wait at this time of year...

I'll look into that! I'm not 100% sure where to find them
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

Yep! Can't tell you how important it is to have back up plans. If you only have ONE exercise you do and it's so easily "skipped" you'll have a tough time finding success. I'm a nanny and the kids do my walk at home videos with me (with their own creative flourishes!). So look at YouTube and find something fun! There's everything out there from the most basic (walking... At home!) to the intense stuff from P90x haha.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I feel you winslow. Houston here.
    Id look for a video workout to follow on bad weather days, or too hot days- basically all of August.