Options
2»

Replies

• bunnyghost
    bunnyghost Posts: 142 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    flazeda wrote: »
    tbh i have a playlist of the worst techno music i can find and that's the only thing i can run to anymore

SAME. I can only run to the craziest ish out there. Hyper active music. If it's slow for even a moment, I feel like walking or stopping LOL! I love spotify for their electro beats. It's amazing.

YES lmaooo i'm the exact same. i love chillwave/ downtempo electronic & hip hop but i can't listen to that when i exercise at all. it just calms me down lol. if i'm running i gotta have like, techno nightcored versions of 80's german pop at 20x the original speed and it's awful but it Fuels Me

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yikes...
    I tend to listen to what I consider good music. The stuff that gives me goosebumps and thus giving me those "moments" while running.
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Podcasts, no music. Usually the Joe Rogan podcast, but other, more educational ones (like Dr. Rhonda Patrick's) occasionally. Might as well learn something while I'm working out.
  • bunnyghost
    bunnyghost Posts: 142 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Lana Del Rey's "Cola" has been background of many PR's of dead and bench.

:joy::joy::joy:
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Yikes...
    I tend to listen to what I consider good music. The stuff that gives me goosebumps and thus giving me those "moments" while running.

^^This

For running, something with a beat/intensity. Anywhere from soundtracks (Metal Gear Revengeance vocal soundtracks) to Ke$ha (guilty pleasure) to Ninja Sex Party to Drist, etc.

Btw, SUPER obscure, but the African drum music portion of Lion King is SUPER easy to run to.

For lifting, usually some form of heavy metal/rock.