Replies

• bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Sept. 3rd final weigh-in for me!

CW 155
    GW 140

These last 15 pounds are stuborn and don't want to come off!!! I hope to find a lot of helpful hints and tricks from everyone to help reach our ultimate goals!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    making the chart...

I agree on a posting each friday.

What should our name be for the challenge?
    Not a lot to lose or something spicier?

What do we want the challenge to be for the first week?

When I get a name/challenge I will repost TODAY to start the challenge with the chart... it will be under motivation message boards
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in

Starting weight 149
    goal weight 145

(still learning the board so no teasing if something isn't quite right) Thanks.
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Friday is good for me and Sept 3 it is!!:bigsmile:
  • AnneElise
    Options
    okay... chart is done and its a big chart. I have put check ins for all of July and then i can add more when the time comes.... i need

1) a good name

2) the 1st challenge for the week
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    How about......

Slim Slimmers for a name??

I dunno... LOL, just throwing it out there!! I'm excited about this group and am feeling quite giddy!!! HAHA!!
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    Options
    LOL shagybear we are two of the same mind! I was thinking something on the lines of "littlest losers", but I really like yours too.

Thanks annaelise for nominating yourself to be the leader. I don't know what a challenge could be that is feasible for everyone. My personal challege this week was no fast food. I have done pretty well. It takes a lot of planning. I realize, I head out when I have forgotten to grocery shop or am very busy.

Since we have a small amount to lose, could next weeks challenge be to get 2-3 strength training sessions in addition to our cardio? I like Jillian Michaels' "No More Trouble Zones" for my toning days. We have to keep it tight ladies!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Im in! I really dont have much to lose left though but I like the idea of a challenge group!

Starting weight: 112.6
    GW: 110

I want to be this before July 11th
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    okay... chart is done and its a big chart. I have put check ins for all of July and then i can add more when the time comes.... i need

1) a good name

2) the 1st challenge for the week

For a challenge, the first week how about drinking at least 8 glasses of water? Obviously, like someone else said if people want to tweak the goal to be more or less water, that's fine. For example, I try to get in 10 glasses a day.

Also, I'm sure the chart is huge, but as I've learned with other groups, they tend to thin out, so it will probably be less overwhelming (in terms of the quantity of participants) as time goes on.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    double post :blushing:
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Can you add me to the chart? Would love to join this group!

SW 149
    CW 140
    GW 125
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join?????
    Starting weight for this............138
    Goal weight for this.................128
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I like the "Little Losers" group name! Cute! And I'm in for 8 glasses of water per day. I usually shoot for 10-12, but I think everyone should try to meet their water goal, whatever it is. 8 minimum. Thought?
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    Water challenge sounds great. I'm usually really good during the week, but weekends kill me for my water intake!!

And I like the "Little Losers" name too!!! Awesome job!!! :D
  • misslizz6958
    misslizz6958 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm in goal 125 for now. I'm going to have a binge day to start a week long vlc diet. Healthy? Eh but it works for me when I do it right. Hopefully ill hit the 20's by the end.
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I struggle with my water, so it'll be a great challenge for me. Are we starting today then? Weigh in next Friday and next challenge starts next Friday as well?

Guess I better get to drinkin' some water :)
  • dc83
    dc83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in !! This sounds great!! I like the little losers name as well.

CW: 141
    GW:130
  • chelseap891
    Options
    Me! I'm 126. Want to get down to 110! Will I be added? And what's the challenge for the week? I'm excited!
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    can you add me 2 please

sw 136
    tw 125

lost 12lbs so far was 148 but i like the water challenge i struggle to get past 6 will be good motivater
  • AnneElise
    Options
    Okay. Starting TODAY. I will post under motivation : NAME: Littlest Losers (Week 1). Look for it.