Major Sweet Tooth

Options
browneyesbb89
browneyesbb89 Posts: 141 Member
I want chocolate so so bad. I can't buy any because I don't have any money. Does anyone have any ideas of a simple chocolatey goodie to make?

Replies

• nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    what do you have choc flavored?
  • browneyesbb89
    browneyesbb89 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Cocoa powder, sugar free hershey's syrup, thats about it.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Chocolate milk?
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Check these out: I didn't know if you need sugar free or not. I haven't tried them but they sound yummy, here is another site too. The only fat is from the walnuts but you could probably put them in the food calculator to figure the calories/fat in each one. I am going to try them as soon as i get a chance.

http://kalynskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/12/recipe-for-flourless-and-low-sugar-or.html

http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/recipe-review/the-best-chewy-chocolate-cookies-ever-lowfat-too-recipe-reviews-098972
  • _BeccaLynn_
    Options
    I found this off a diabetic website. But it sounds yummy! I can't wait to try it.

Number of Servings: 4
    Preparation Time: 5 minutes

You Will Need
    2 cups fat-free milk
    1 package sugar-free chocolate instant pudding mix
    4 ounces fat-free whipped topping

What to Do
    1. Pour milk into a medium bowl and add the pudding mix. Stir until dissolved.

2. Stir in the whipped topping.

Per serving: Calories 105, fat 0 g
  • smm9020
    smm9020 Posts: 12
    Options
    You could add some instant coffee to that and it tastes heavenly!!!
    I put only half of the whip into the pudding mixture and the rest on top sprinkled with cinnamon. It ends up looking like a large frappacino.
    I made this for an Archbishop who is in denial about his diabetes and he LOVED it! Option #3 Serve with strawberries! Mmmmm....