how much are you exercising?

Options
2»

Replies

• BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    7 days. Treadmill for 45 minutes and Jillian Michael's 30 day shred (20 minute workout + 7 minutes warm up/cool down). Also just started lifting, which I do 3x a week
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    trying to make it at least 2 days a week to the gym (workout about 30-45min cardio and then i do weight machines). *busy single mom*
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I don't exercise to burn calories. I lift weights to build muscle. 4x per week. I spend about 7-8 hours in the gym per week.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Not exercising enough or burning enough to make a difference but my schedule:
    Mon- Boot Camp
    Tues - Kickboxing
    Wed -Boot Camp
    Thurs - Kickboxing
    Friday -trainer or nothing
    Saturday/Sunday - something outdoors either hiking,walking, snowshoeing, cross country skiing or whatever comes up

I need to spend a lot more time in the gym but I have a new puppy and a lot of other sorry excuses so I haven't been doing what I need to be doing.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Not exercising enough or burning enough to make a difference but my schedule:
    Mon- Boot Camp
    Tues - Kickboxing
    Wed -Boot Camp
    Thurs - Kickboxing
    Friday -trainer or nothing
    Saturday/Sunday - something outdoors either hiking,walking, snowshoeing, cross country skiing or whatever comes up

I need to spend a lot more time in the gym but I have a new puppy and a lot of other sorry excuses so I haven't been doing what I need to be doing.

Seems like a good weekly burn to me. Way more than I ever did.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I jog on the treadmill for 15 minutes 5 days each week, and follow that with 5 or so minutes of squats and sometimes pushups. It's about 150 calories those 5 days. I can burn more calories shopping at Wal-Mart.
  • jparks527
    jparks527 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am going to the gym twice a week working on three days. Start out with 30 minutes biking and then 30 minutes using different weight machines to strengthen my back muscles.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Usually 6+ days a week. Lately on my rest day I still walk the dog at least.
    30-70 minutes at a time.