Help!

Options
what376
what376 Posts: 2 Member
I have been eating low calorie meals for 4 days and walking and have lost zero weight. I know four days isn't long and I am being impatient but I expected to at least feel less bloated by now. I'm worried I won't lose any weight no matter what I do and it's very disheartening.

Replies

• carolinemtz22
    carolinemtz22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's been four days even you know thats not long enough for results. Change your mentality or you will end up giving up.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    You said it - 4 days is not long, and you're being impatient. Stop weighing every day if it is going to make you stress, you sure as heck didn't gain weight in 4 days and won't lose it that fast either. Weight loss is not linear, and there are many, many things that can add to fluctuations. Case in point:

2 weeks ago I weighed my lowest ever. The following week I was under my calorie goal every day and worked out every day. Between that lowest weight and now, I went up 2.5lbs and as of this morning, I'm 1.5lbs down from that lowest point. What casued it? *shrug* hormones, water retention, the humidity, slower digestion... don't know. But fact is, if I hopped on the scale 4 days after that previous lower weight and let the fact that I was up derail me, then I'd not be at this new lowest weight now.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    pwa7nz4okfdd.jpg
    1.jpg 135.4K