Starting over again

Options
So I've gained 50 lbs since the last time I was trying to lose weight. So now I have about 100 lbs to lose. I'm eating a low sugar no dairy meal plan right now for health reasons. It's definitely hard because I'm not in the shape I was when I stopped working out which gets me frustrated. So I know I have to start over again but I want to make sure this time is permanent. I need as much support as I can get and would love to be a support for others. I started a blog as well to start documenting my weight loss. If you are looking for support let me know!

Replies

• maryhmccoy
    maryhmccoy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Melissa! I completely feel ya! I was drawn to your post because the title said starting over again. I feel like I've done this way too many times but it never lasts and now I'm at the highest weight I've ever been. I feel discouraged but want to be healthy.

Want to be friends? Maybe we can support each other? =)
  • mrsmessey
    mrsmessey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am starting over myself as well. I have about 60 to 80lbs to lose and am finally feeling motivated and energized to do this right and keep it off. I used to be in much better shape and recently went back to the gym only to not be able to do as much. I know I just have to work my way up again but it is hard.

Add me as your friend if you want and we can support each other! :) We got this!