Logging Any Food

I usually have my meat with a low fat sour cream dip. But I am under my calorie deficit. Do I log it in my diary.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,131 Member
    I log everything.
  • Morglez
    Morglez Posts: 46 Member
    The more accurate you are in your logging, the more successful you will be. Little things like dips, butter, toppings, etc all add up. I log EVERYTHING.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Dense and fatty cream
    Adds a lot of calories
    Logging is a must.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Low fat cream

Still adds calories
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    Log everything you consume.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Log everything you consume.

Ummm. -cough- ew -cough-
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Why log anything if you're not going to log everything? An incomplete diary is just useless information.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    do not comprehend this thread
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    arditarose wrote: »
    do not comprehend this thread

Glad I am not the only one who is completely confused.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,131 Member
    OP, while you may have calories left over and think that not logging bits and pieces matter that much, it will come back to bite you if you start to slow down or stop losing weight and can't work out why. An inaccurate record is no ones friend. For that reasons, it is best to log all the bits and pieces so you have the complete picture if you need to look at it down the track.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    OP, while you may have calories left over and think that not logging bits and pieces matter that much, it will come back to bite you if you start to slow down or stop losing weight and can't work out why. An inaccurate record is no ones friend. For that reasons, it is best to log all the bits and pieces so you have the complete picture if you need to look at it down the track.
    This. A million times this.
    Low fat cream
    What does the package say? Also, how much of this low fat cream are you consuming? Did you weight the meat?

That makes a huge difference.

If you have lots of calories left over, try and consume them. If you're not hungry with calories left over, don't worry. Tomorrow is a new day.