Replies

• KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yep!
  • Darlin
    Darlin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thank you very much. I was pulling my hair out trying to understand how this works. are the others also grams or different?
  • KiriKiriKiri
    Options
    No problem!!! This is the best place to ask your questions. Protein, Carbs, Sugar, Fiber, Fat are all measured in "grams" and then "calories" are a their own unit of measurement :) If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. This is why we are all here to support one another!!!
  • Darlin
    Options
    thanks. is there a place to view the calories, carbs etc before you choose your food from the search?
  • KiriKiriKiri
    Options
    I don't know that there is... maybe? I don't know the answer to that. :smile: You can add something, and then if it doesn't look "right" than you can delete it and add another item and fool around with it that way...
  • Sweetheart6lk
    Options
    if you click on the food tab, then click on database you can type foods in and immediatly see their nutritional value. Also, when your entering foods into your log, if you click on the food you want- when the "add" part pops up where you chose your quantity, etc- if you click on the blue "nutritional info" you can see it before you add it. Hope this helps!!!
  • KiriKiriKiri
    Options
    SWEET! Thanks!
  • Darlin
    Options
    Ok. I`m still having trouble figuring this out. How do you eat enough calories and not go over the amt of protein? ugh.
  • KiriKiriKiri
    Options
    Protein and fiber isn't that huge of a deal to worry about, unless you have problems with your kidneys. You don't want to overload on protein if you have problems with your kidneys!!! Also, you don't want to massively overdo it on the protein. Watch the sodium, fat, carbs and calories... back to basics. Eat as naturally, organic and raw as possibly and that will help eliminate the "numbers".
  • Darlin
    Options
    thanks. I am finding this a bit harder to figure out than what I was using. trying to see where the label list here are is hard.