New To the Community(Quick About Me)

Options
What's up everyone, my name's Junior, I noticed the app has access to community forums today and thought it would be cool to join in and meet people.

I'm 22 and have been lifting seriously for about 3 years now. Use to work/coach at an mma gym which got me on this road. Currently working on a PT cert as well. (who isnt?)
I'm cutting weight right now as I over did my bulk yet again (and for the last time) but this is my best cut so far as my diet is finally on track and doesn't consist of boring chicken and broccoli.

Started cutting weight 1/1/16 at 195 pounds 20% body fat, currently 182.6 as of 3/6/16 at 16%. Going to keep cutting till I hit 10% body fat. That's my current goal just as an fyi.

Add me for advice exchange and overall support!

Replies

• KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Would love friends who know what they're talking about! Lol
  • herrerajr693
    herrerajr693 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Would love friends who know what they're talking about! Lol

Will do!
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The community forums on here are great, I didn't notice them when I first joined. But glad I did, as I've already met some great people. I think having support while trying to achieve your goals is great motivation. Best of luck reaching 10% body fat. :)